Question:
A Country Song that aired on VH1or some where else?
rEaLa
2007-05-11 16:40:03 UTC
Does anyone know of a country song that has a woman and sitting in front of a barn (or some other structure) playing a guitar and singing along with various people dressed up as things like a flower, a cow and other things as such? I can't remember the lyrics but I remember her repeating the words "oooooh" over and over again, very melodic. Everybody (thing) swaying back and forth. The lighting was dim as if they were outside the barn at midnight.
Three answers:
2007-05-11 16:45:15 UTC
idk....it kinda sounds like nora jones "sunrise"

maybe thats it
Kevin B
2007-05-11 16:49:02 UTC
It's "My (Oh My)" by the Wreckers.

It's Michelle Branch's side project with Jessica Harp.
thelmashirley
2007-05-11 17:43:39 UTC
is it corn fed by shannon brown?