Question:
What is your favorite Hank Williams, Sr. Song?
2007-05-09 18:22:21 UTC
Mine is Hey Good Lookin
Twenty answers:
2007-05-10 12:24:55 UTC
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry and hey good lookin
St. Dave
2007-05-10 08:17:31 UTC
They'll Never Take Her Love From Me

Lost Highway

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

Crazy Heart

Everything's Okay - Luke the Drifter

sorry... couldn't pick just one.
thelmashirley
2007-05-10 01:54:08 UTC
I'm so lonesome I could cry

there is not a hank sr song I do not like
marines_sweetie
2007-05-10 19:22:58 UTC
i like all of hank williams songs,i have the collection of all his songs,i can not pick just one,the song i like and listen to all the time though is jambalaya(on the bayou).all his songs are good,if you like hank williams sr watch his life story,it is very good
2007-05-10 01:30:01 UTC
Mine is Honky Tonk Blues. And there's a great video of it on YouTube! Huey Lewis and the News also did a creditable version of it on the album Sports.
crusty old fart
2007-05-10 18:27:48 UTC
Cold, Cold Heart
prarierosebud
2007-05-10 05:04:42 UTC
Your Cheatin Heart
Desperado
2007-05-10 14:53:49 UTC
They are all great.But If I had yo choose it would be either Cold Cold Heart or I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.
Shadow
2007-05-10 03:24:23 UTC
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

He has so many excellent songs but this one, in my opinion, is his signature song.
wolflady
2007-05-10 09:55:44 UTC
One? That's hard. I'll have to go with " I Saw the Light". Although to be truthful, I haven't heard one of his that I don't like. But I'll have to say that's my favorite.
?
2007-05-10 14:50:59 UTC
Tear In My Beer
Lil's Mommy
2007-05-10 04:58:32 UTC
It's so hard to pick just one,...... I would have to go with I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.
guitar4peace
2007-05-10 13:51:09 UTC
Kaw-liga always makes me sing along
Eclipse
2007-05-10 05:20:13 UTC
Hey Good looking!!!! whatcha got cooking....
Tracy P
2007-05-10 20:59:25 UTC
There's A Tear In My Beer.........and I'm cryin' for ya, dear......
MegTheKeg
2007-05-10 09:51:11 UTC
Its a toss up betwee "Mr. Weatherman" or "I'm a Dinosaur"
countryladyfromNC
2007-05-10 03:11:13 UTC
your cheatin heart
quadrunner09
2007-05-10 01:33:12 UTC
i think it is called family traditions?
silent bob
2007-05-10 01:55:15 UTC
countrys gay and retarded heavy metal like metallica kicks countrys as# and hank williams jr sucks on my di@#
Lilmisssassy
2007-05-10 07:17:29 UTC
country boy can survive or that may be jr.... i dunno like the song alot though