Question:
Could "Jesus Take the Wheel" be used as a song to sing on mother's day?
2007-05-10 12:11:53 UTC
Could "Jesus Take the Wheel" be used as a song to sing on mother's day?
Ten answers:
?
2007-05-10 12:49:22 UTC
Personally, I don't believe that 'Jesus Take The Wheel' has appropriate lyrics for a mother's day song. But if your mom really likes it, then I would say go for it! Another couple of suggestions are:

Mama - Spice Girls (corny, I know, but has good lyrics!)

My Wish - Rascal Flatts

Somebody's Hero - Jaime O'Neil

Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant

"Kind & Generous"

You've been so kind and generous

I don't know how you keep on giving

For your kindness I'm in debt to you

For your selflessness, my admiration

And for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...

I'm bound to thank you for it

You've been so kind and generous

I don't know how you keep on giving

For your kindness I'm in debt to you

And I never could have come this far without you

So for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...

I'm bound to thank you for it

I want to thank you

For so many gifts

You gave with love and tenderness

I want to thank you

I want to thank you

For your generosity

The love and the honesty

That you gave me

I want to thank you

Show my gratitude

My love and my respect for you

I want to thank you

I want to...

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you
?
2007-05-10 12:33:33 UTC
It would be ok but I won't use it since it has nothing to do with my mother. It's talking about how Jesus can take the wheel of your life so I'd pick a better song for your mom if I were you even though I love that song it's just not a good one for a mom.
JWH67
2007-05-10 13:59:43 UTC
No. If you really like Carrie Underwood and want to use one of her songs for Mother's Day, how about "Don't Forget to Remember Me"? Much more appropriate.
Brian G
2007-05-10 15:43:25 UTC
It doesn't really fit the occasion. If you want a Carrie Underwood song for Mother's Day, use "Don't forget to remember me."
2007-05-10 12:19:19 UTC
yes u could use that song on mothers day cause it is talking about mothers protecting there family.
?
2007-05-10 13:20:25 UTC
Try singing your moms FAVORITE song. She would love that even more:)
twiztedwhizkerz
2007-05-10 15:37:57 UTC
Try "The Perfect Fan" - Backstreet Boys (I know it isn't a country song)

http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Backstreet-Boys/The-Perfect-Fan.html
c0micb00k
2007-05-10 12:15:18 UTC
NO!

Not if you really love your mother!

(Try PATTY GRIFFIN's song "Mary"...it's amazing!

Or NATALIE MERCHANT's "Kind And Generous", or even JANN ARDEN's "Good Mother"!)
CarbonDated
2007-05-10 12:22:28 UTC
Let's see. She was speeding in the snow and just throws up her hands for a crash. No, I don't think so.
2007-05-10 12:19:06 UTC
no it has nothing to do with your mom