Question:
What is your favorite country?
brave heart
2007-05-10 13:23:02 UTC
I love France very much
Ten answers:
Mattias
2007-05-10 13:56:57 UTC
Well, I live in Sweden, so like the Americans who've picked their home country as their favorite, I suppose I should pick Sweden.

Although I'd really like to go to Australia and surf.
2007-05-10 22:33:37 UTC
USA.

Although I'm very interested in learning about France.
shominyyuspa
2007-05-10 21:15:03 UTC
The United States of America. I do like France more now that they've elected Zarkozy though.
whudafxup05
2007-05-10 20:26:07 UTC
Puerto Rico (even though is not a country but an island) and USA
nikkole
2007-05-11 03:02:37 UTC
usa
hmmm...interesting
2007-05-10 21:05:31 UTC
i've always like ireland and france....ok most european countries
brandi from texas
2007-05-10 20:30:20 UTC
America!!!!!
2007-05-10 23:52:31 UTC