Question:
who here likes Corey Smith????
♥femme fatale♥
2007-05-10 14:18:55 UTC
Or even knows who he is, LOL!! how old is he by thw way??

You should totally listen to him....he has a myspace I think.......21 is the best song!!! well that and every dawg
One answer:
Your Uncle Dodge!
2007-05-10 15:08:36 UTC
I have to say this. I was ready to cut this guy to ribbons because he isn't all over the radio. But after listening to the four songs on his MySpace, the question is....why not? He's radio ready.

Hope he breaks himself off a big record deal soon. He's got the goods.