Question:
Im looking for the song title for a country song, know some lyrics?
ambz_101
2007-05-10 07:32:44 UTC
Day 13 she said i love you to me oh what a feeling what a natural emotion, oh what a life counting our blessings out of no where we had our ups and downs and all along the way she had the choice to leave but chose to stay oh what a life
Six answers:
2007-05-10 07:43:02 UTC
What A Beautiful Day by Chris Cagle
Richard H
2007-05-10 09:56:45 UTC
The song is Chris Cagle's "What a Beautiful Day". I've linked to the CD in the sources section. The lyrics are as follows:

(verse 1)

Day 1 I stumbled through "Hello" on 5th Avenue

Day 2 We grabbed a bite to eat and talked all afternoon

We caught a movie on Day 14

And Day 67 she said "I love you" to me

(chorus)

Oh what a feeling

What a wonderful emotion

Yeah what a life

Counting my blessings and knowing

We had our up's and down's all along the way

She had a chance to leave but chose to stay

What a beautiful day

(verse 2)

What a beautiful day

Day 116 I asked her what she was doing for the rest of my life

Day 189 Oh I almost lost that girl to my foolish pride

She said "I do" on Day 482

And gave me a son on Day 761

(repeat chorus)

(tag 1)

Day 18,253

Well honey that's 50 years

Yeah here's to you and me

(repeat chorus)

(tag 2)

Day 1 I thank God I said "Hello" on 5th Avenue
Megster...
2007-05-10 07:49:29 UTC
Chris Cagle- Beautiful Day
2007-05-10 12:49:15 UTC
this is a good song too what a beautiful day by Chris Cagle.
2007-05-10 08:16:11 UTC
chris cagle beautiful day
thaye & saythara k
2007-05-10 07:44:35 UTC