Question:
Country Songs Help?
2007-05-10 04:36:10 UTC
1. Song about a girl who has cancer, loses her hair, and her prom date shaves his head and goes to the prom with her.
2. Is there a song called "800 pound Jesus"?
3. OLD country song maybe called "You're The Reason", about a couple who say each other is the reason for the "bad" things, like ugly kids, curlers in hair, etc, do you know it and/or the words/artists?

Thanks for any and ALL the help y'all can give me!
Ten answers:
Diana S
2007-05-10 04:40:51 UTC
1. Sarabeth(Skin) by Rascal Flatts

2. never heard of it

3. "You're The Reason Out Kids Are Ugly" by Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty
2007-05-10 07:13:14 UTC
1 Skin Sarabeth Rascal Flats Album Fells Like Today

2 Yes And It My SAWYER BROWN MY Favorite Group Album Drive Me Crazy

3 Your The Reason Why God Made Oklahoma By David Frizzell And Dottie West Album For The Love Of Country
Rockstar
2007-05-10 06:06:42 UTC

Richard H
2007-05-10 10:05:12 UTC
1) Skin (SaraBeth)

2) Yes. The artist is Sawyer Brown

3) not sure
2007-05-10 06:49:48 UTC
1. sarah beth by rascal flatts

2. 800 pound jesus by sawyer brown
twiztedwhizkerz
2007-05-10 08:16:05 UTC
1) Sarabeth (Skin) - Rascal Flatts

2) Not that I know of.

3) Haven't heard of it.
meratim
2007-05-10 05:01:05 UTC
i think rascall flatts sings that song and and its a good song to listin to on cd,television or the radio,u might want to go to www.cmt.com, or www.GACTV.com and find out the song u are asking
cheer up sunshine
2007-05-10 07:51:09 UTC
1. sara beth(skin)by rascal flatts

2. yes there is

3. no i dont
2007-05-10 04:51:47 UTC
the first one is sarah beth its on there it feels like today c.d by rascal flatts
booge
2007-05-10 04:41:56 UTC
1. by Randy Travis "forever and ever amen"