Question:
Whats this? It says and when she gets behind those doors she lets her hair hang down?
2007-05-11 09:12:00 UTC
Google isn't bringing it up! It's bringing up something called Tangerine Dream but I don't think that is the song. I heard it on Designing Women when they went to a cabin and the men in a bar forced the women to dance with them. lol I will never forget that episode because in it the man sung that song to one of them. I think it was Julia. What is the song? Thank you
Twelve answers:
dontexhale
2007-05-11 09:14:50 UTC
"Behind Closed Doors", by Charlie Pride

My baby makes me proud

Lord, don't she make me proud

She never makes a scene

By hanging all over me in a crowd

'Cause people like to talk

Lord, don't they love to talk

But when they turn out the lights

I know she'll be leaving with me

And when we get behind closed doors

Then she lets her hair hang down

And she makes me glad that I'm a man

Oh, no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors

My baby makes me smile

Lord, don't she make me smile

She's never far away

Or too tired to say: "I want you"

She's always a lady, just like a lady should be

But when they turn out the lights

She's still a baby to me

'Cause when we get behind closed doors

Behind closed doors
Icewomanblockstheshot
2007-05-11 09:15:13 UTC
Behind Closed Doors, Charlie Rich, sometime in the 70's
Kit Kat
2007-05-11 09:17:47 UTC
Behind Closed Doors by Charlie Rich

I LOVE that episode and Designing Women as well.
rosenhoffer
2007-05-11 10:44:01 UTC
It's called "Behind Closed Doors" by Charlie Rich.
Beth
2007-05-11 09:15:07 UTC
Its called Behind closed doors by Charlie Rich
GloveMaster555
2007-05-11 10:37:19 UTC
Its a song by Charlie Rich called Behind Closed Doors,released back in the 80s.
keeprockin
2007-05-11 13:37:39 UTC
Charlie Rich,but the best version I've heard is by Cal Smith
edjdonnell
2007-05-11 10:07:40 UTC
"and when we get behind closed doors...and she lets her hair hang down,..and she makes me glad that I'm a man...oh no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, behind closed doors.

"Behind closed doors" 1973 number 1 written by Charlie rich

thats a early 1970s smash number one hit by the "Silver fox" Mr. Charlie Rich, who started at Sun records with Elvis and Johnnie cash in Memphis Tennessee.
2007-05-11 09:16:21 UTC
"Behind closed doors" by Charlie Rich!!!
Nightlight
2007-05-11 09:17:02 UTC
The song's called "Behind Closed Doors" by a guy named Charlie Rich in the late '70's.

When she gets behiiiiind clooosed doors

And she lets her haaaaar hang down

And she makes me glad that I'm a maahhhn

Oh no one know what goes on behind closed doors . . .

Yeah right - EVERYONE knows what's going on! :-D
Diana
2007-05-11 09:17:30 UTC
"No One Knows What Goes On Behind Closed Doors" -- Charlie Rich ........
bdgizzy
2007-05-11 09:15:04 UTC
She lets it all hang out........................