Question:
who was the one country singer girl who sung the cheating song, in the video showed her beating up his car.?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
who was the one country singer girl who sung the cheating song, in the video showed her beating up his car.?
Twelve answers:
qwerty
2007-05-10 17:38:09 UTC
Its called "Before He Cheats" and it's sung by Carrie Underwood. Here are the lyrics

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp,

and she's probably getting frisky...

right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seats...

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably up singing some

white-trash version of Shania karaoke..

Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"

and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky,

Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom cologne...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seats,

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl,

Cause the next time that he cheats...

Oh, you know it won't be on me!

Ohh... not on me...

Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seats...

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Ohh... before he cheats...
ck
2007-05-10 19:24:05 UTC
Jack Ingram Love You is the name of the song
2007-05-10 19:21:30 UTC
that songs sung by Jack Ingram. its called "Love You". if you want lyrics to the song you can go to this site.
DixieGirl
2007-05-10 19:13:42 UTC
Love You - Jack Ingram
Kristal E
2007-05-10 18:39:51 UTC
Jack Ingram

"Love you"
hopeyoulovemymusic
2007-05-10 22:09:33 UTC
Carrie Underwood....... Before he cheats is the name of it!

She is our American Idol Winner! Yippee!
Country Girl
2007-05-10 17:56:42 UTC
It for sure Jack Ingram in "Love You"
blueeyegagurl831
2007-05-10 17:38:07 UTC
carrie Underwood You should also listen to her song Lessons Learned She Has A good voice on her
PRUNK
2007-05-10 17:34:45 UTC
Carrie Underwood: Before he Cheats, That is the coolest song ever.
Diana S
2007-05-10 17:43:52 UTC
If it isn't Carrie Underwood, then it is Jack Ingram's "Love You".
omgi
2007-05-10 17:33:08 UTC
Carrie Underwood
BLONDI